Jensen School for the Performing Arts
Here’s why Jensen School for the Performing Arts is the right choice for dance.
- All studios are equipped with raised gym style wood Floors which help reduce the risk of injuries and allow students to dance longer without getting tired.
- Small Class Sizes – Maximum 12 per class for ages 3-8, a maximum of 15 per class for ages 8 and up. Advanced and master classes may have more.
- Outstanding, well qualified teaching staff. All teachers are certified members of Dance Masters of America and or college educated. Each instructor has the unique ability to create a warm and friendly teaching atmosphere.
- Mirrors in all the studios for better student viewing of instructor.
- All studios have viewing windows for parent observation without disrupting the class
- Desk staff available to assist you during all teaching hours allowing instructors to focus on teaching.
- Multiple classes offered at the same time to allow for family scheduling.
- Complete dance shoe and apparel shop available onsite for your convenience.
- More than 40 years of educating dancers in Milpitas and surrounding communities.
- Extensive dance program designed to educate from beginning to professional level dancers.